After someone sends you a gift through Gift Shop, you need to accept the gift and provide your shipping address. Make sure that you accept the gift before it expires, since the person sending the gift only has 14 days to complete checkout.
Never accept gifts from strangers. If you don't want to accept a gift, then no action is required and you can let the gift expire.
Accepting your gift
- Open the link that contains your gift.
- From the virtual card you received, slide left to reveal your gift.
- Review your gift and if required, confirm any customizations.
- Tap Accept gift.
- Optional: Leave a note for the sender of your gift.
- Tap Continue to shipping.
- Enter your shipping address, and then tap Complete.
- Optional: On the confirmation page, tap Download Shop to track your order after it ships.
After you accept your gift and provide your shipping address, Shop notifies the sender so that they can complete payment.
Tracking your gift
You'll receive a confirmation email when your gift is ready to ship. In the email, tap Track with Shop if you want to track your gift. If you already use Shop, your gift will appear in the Home tab of Shop after it's been dispatched. If you don't use Shop, then you can download the Shop app to track your order.