Your Shop Pay Installments orders appear in the Home tab of the app. You can tap on an order for a summary of your repayment status. Tap View installments for more detailed info about past and upcoming payments.
Make a manual payment on a Shop Pay Installments order
You can make a manual payment on a Shop Pay Installments order in the Shop app.
- From the Home tab, tap the order you want to make a payment for.
- Tap View Installments, and then tap Make a payment.
- Select an option in the Amount to pay section.
- In the Card section, select the card you want to pay with.
- Tap Pay now, and then tap Continue.
Change your payment method for an existing Shop Pay Installments order
You can change your payment method on a Shop Pay Installments order while it's in repayment. However, you can't use Capital One cards or prepaid debit cards as a payment method.
Going forward, the new payment method will be used for payments on this order. If you want to update your payment method for multiple Shop Pay Installments orders, then you need to complete the steps below for each order.
- From the Home tab, tap the order that you want to change the payment method for.
- Tap View Installments, and then tap Payment options.
- Select the new payment method that you want to use. If you need to add a new payment method, then tap Use a different card, and complete the required fields.