Using the Shop app, you can automatically track your orders using the following order sources:
- Outlook, such as hotmail.com and live.com
After you connect a Gmail or Outlook account to Shop, the app automatically scans for emails with keywords such as “tracking number” and “track your package” to find deliveries. When Shop finds a new tracking number, the delivery appears in the Order updates section of the Home tab.
When you add Amazon as an order source to Shop, this gives the Shop app permission to locate orders based on your Amazon shipping updates.
Manually add a tracking number
If one of your deliveries doesn’t appear automatically, then you can search your email for a tracking number to add it manually.
- In the Order updates section of the Home tab, tap View all orders.
- Tap the + button in the top right corner to add a tracking number.
- Tap Search email for a tracking number, and then tap the email address you placed your order with.
- Locate the shipping confirmation email.
- Copy the tracking number and then press Done.
- Paste the tracking number into the Tracking number field.
- Fill in the Package name and Carrier fields, and then tap Add package.