- If the email account that you used to create your Shop account is the same email that you use to make a purchase from a store that uses Shopify features, products, or services, then the order automatically populates in Shop.
- If you pay for an order using Shop Pay, and you have a Shop account, then the order automatically populates in Shop.
- If you connect a supported email account to Shop, such as Gmail or Outlook, and grant read access to Shop, then orders populate in Shop based on your emails.
- If you connect any other accounts, such as an Amazon account, and grant read access to Shop, then orders from that account populate in Shop.
- If you don't connect a support email account, or don't want to grant Shop with read access to your email or other accounts, then you can add tracking info manually, or forward relevant order tracking emails to a Shop-provided email address.