To change your phone number, you need to log in to Shop through a web browser.
- If required, enter your email, and then click Continue.
In the Confirm it's you section, complete one of the following options:
- Enter the six-digit verification code sent to your phone number.
- Click Send me a code by email instead, and then enter the six-digit verification code sent to your email.
After you log in, complete the following steps to change your Shop Pay phone number:
- In the Login & security section, click Change next to your existing phone number.
- Enter the phone number that you want to use, and then click Continue.
- In the Verify your identity section, enter this six-digit verification code that you received to your new phone number.
After you change your Shop Pay phone number, you're automatically logged out from all of your devices using Shop Pay.
Change your phone number when you can't verify your account
The Send me a code by email instead option is only available if you verified your Shop email address when you set up Shop Pay.
If you don't have the Send me a code by email instead option, and you can't access the existing phone number on your Shop Pay account, then you need to complete the following steps to change your phone number: