You can remove a Shop passkey from your account using the Shop app, or a web browser. After you remove a passkey, you're logged out of your Shop account on all devices that you're logged in to.
Following the steps to remove a passkey from Shop deletes the passkey only from your Shop account. If you want to remove a passkey from your device, then you need to follow the instructions provided by your device or browser provider.
Remove a passkey from the Shop app
- From the Account tab in the Shop app, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Passkeys.
- Swipe left on the passkey that you want to delete, and then tap Remove.
- On the Remove passkey dialog, tap Remove.
Remove a passkey from Shop using a web browser
- Log in to Shop using a web browser.
- In the Confirm it's you section, verify your account using your passkey, SMS code, or email.
- In the Login & security section, under Passkeys, select the passkey that you want to remove, and then click the trash can icon.
- On the Delete passkey dialog, click Delete.