You can opt in to push notifications from Shop to keep track of your delivery journey, payments, and favorite products.
- Allow push notifications is a global setting that'll turn all of your notifications on or off.
- Tracking notifications include order status updates for the deliveries that you're tracking. You can turn all of your tracking notifications on or off, or you can choose the types of tracking updates that you want to receive.
- Offers and updates notifications include Shop app offers and updates.
- Payment notifications include notifications related to Shop Pay.
- Shopping notifications include updates about your favorite products and stores. You can turn all shopping updates on or off, or you can choose the types of shopping notifications that you want to receive.
- Messaging notifications include updates when a store messages you back in Shop.
You can manage the notifications that you receive from Shop with the following steps:
- From the Account tab in Shop, tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Notifications.
- Toggle the notifications you'd like to receive on or off.
Notifications from shops you follow
You can manage the notifications that you receive from shops you follow with the following steps:
- From the Home tab in Shop, tap Following.
- Tap on the shop that you'd like to manage notifications for.
- Tap Following in the top right corner, and then select one of the following options:
- Select All updates to get every notification this store sends about its products or collections.
- Select Personalized to get the notifications that are most relevant to you.
- Select None to opt out of notifications from this store. Selecting None prevents you from receiving notifications from a specific store, but you may still receive notifications from Shop.