When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 17,500 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update your phone number with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
- If you split your order into four bi-weekly payments, then you can pay with a credit card or debit card.
- If you pay for your order in monthly payments, then you can only pay with a debit card.
To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to have a United States billing address, and be signed up for Shop Pay. For physical products that require shipping, a US shipping address must be provided. If your cart only has digital products, then a US shipping address isn't required.