You can add an order to track manually by forwarding an email that's in English and includes a tracking number.
- In the Orders tab, tap the ... menu.
- Tap + Add order manually to add a package.
- In the Forward shipping emails section, tap Open Email app to choose an app such as Gmail or Outlook to continue.
Note: Tapping Open Email app also copies your unique Shop forwarding email address to your clipboard.
- From your email inbox, find your shipping confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Forward the email to your unique Shop forwarding email address which you can paste from your clipboard.
If you forward an email containing a tracking number you're already tracking in Shop, then it won't be added. If your delivery doesn't appear in the Shop app after you forward an email, then it could be because we had issues tracking it on our end. You can add the tracking number to Shop manually instead.
If you set up automatic email forwarding through your email service provider, then make sure to use your unique Shop forwarding email address as the recipient.