If you have questions about your order, then you can use the Shop app to reach out to the online store you purchased from. The online store fulfills your order and can help you best. If you already have a tracking number, then you should contact the carrier delivering your order for more details.
Message a store in the Shop app
If you have questions before or after placing an order, then you can message a participating Shop store from the following locations in the Shop app:
- On a product page, tap Message [Store Name].
- On a Shop store page, tap Message [Store Name].
- On your order page, tap Message [Store Name].
After a store messages you back, a red dot appears on the message icon to indicate a reply.
Messages can include text up to 1000 characters per message, and need to follow Shop's prohibited behavior and content policies. All messages between you and a store will stay in one chat thread, and messages can't be deleted or edited.
Report a message
If you receive a message from a Shop store that violates Shop's prohibited behavior and content policies, then you can report it to Shop by following these steps:
- On the Shop store page, tap the ... menu in the top right corner.
- Select Report inappropriate content.
- Tap Report.
- Select the option from the drop down list relevant to the inappropriate content.
- Fill out the form with the details of the interaction.
- Tap Submit.
Contact a Shop store by email or social media
- From the Orders tab in Shop, tap the order that you want to contact a store about.
- Tap Contact [Store Name].
- Choose your preferred contact method, such as email or available social platforms like Instagram.
If it's been more than 30 days since you placed your order, and you can't reach the online store or carrier, then you can report an issue with your order in the app.