The Shop Promise badge appears on purchases from verified brands that commit to offering you fast and reliable delivery. Buy with confidence by looking for the Shop Promise badge on certain products, and adding eligible items to your cart.
If you placed an order that has Shop Promise, and your order didn't arrive by the promised delivery date, then you can submit a request to receive a prepaid debit card up to the amount of your shipping fee.
- You can only submit one claim per Shop Promise order.
- Shopify must be able to verify that you purchased the qualifying order.
- If your order didn't arrive by the promised delivery date, then you must complete the following steps within 30 days of the delivery date promised:
- Click the link to the Shop Promise Claim form.
- Complete all required fields and then click Submit.
Eligible claims are processed within five business days. If your claim is eligible, then you'll receive an email from Tango Card with a redemption link that you can use to claim your prepaid debit card. You have four months from the date the email is sent to redeem your prepaid debit card.
If you can't remember if your order had the Shop Promise badge at checkout, then you can still submit the Shop Promise Claim form. Your request will be evaluated for eligibility.
Find your order URL
When completing the Shop Promise Claim form, you'll need your order URL. To find your order URL, complete the following steps:
- Go to the order confirmation email sent to you.
- Click View your order.
- From your browser's address bar, copy and paste the URL into the Shop Promise Claim form.
Example of how Shop Promise appears at checkout
If your claim is denied, then you won't receive a prepaid debit card. Reasons why a claim may be denied include but are not limited to, the following cases:
- A claim was made more than 30 days after the Shop Promise provided delivery date.
- An incorrect order URL was submitted with a claim.
- There wasn't enough information to validate your claim.
- The order already has a successful claim.
- To comply with the law or to otherwise prevent fraud.
If you haven't received an update within five business days, and you've checked your spam or junk folder for an email, then you can contact the Shop support team.
If you're having problems with your prepaid debit card from Tango Card, then you can visit help.tangocard.com for support.